Fast and furious: effects of body size on strike performance in an arboreal viper Trimeresurus (Cryptelytrops) albolabris
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 1, pages 22–29, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Herrel, A., Huyghe, K., Oković, P., Lisičić, D. and Tadić, Z. (2011), Fast and furious: effects of body size on strike performance in an arboreal viper Trimeresurus (Cryptelytrops) albolabris. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 22–29. doi: 10.1002/jez.645
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2010
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 119-0000000-1285
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!