Circulating carotenoid concentrations are positively correlated with later clutch initiation in Florida Scrub-Jays (Aphelocoma coerulescens)
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 2, pages 101–110, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Heiss, R. S., Cohen, A. A., Bowman, R., Boughton, R. K., Bridge, E., McGraw, K. J. and Schoech, S. J. (2011), Circulating carotenoid concentrations are positively correlated with later clutch initiation in Florida Scrub-Jays (Aphelocoma coerulescens). J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 101–110. doi: 10.1002/jez.654
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOS-0346328, IOS-0346557
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0346328
- NSF DDIG Grant. Grant Number: IOS-0518418
- Department of Biology at the University of Memphis.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!