Yoamel Milián-García and Miryam Venegas-Anaya contributed equally to this work.
Evolutionary history of Cuban crocodiles Crocodylus rhombifer and Crocodylus acutus inferred from multilocus markers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 6, pages 358–375, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Milián-García, Y., Venegas-Anaya, M., Frias-Soler, R., Crawford, A. J., Ramos-Targarona, R., Rodríguez-Soberón, R., Alonso-Tabet, M., Thorbjarnarson, J., Sanjur, O. I., Espinosa-López, G. and Bermingham, E. (2011), Evolutionary history of Cuban crocodiles Crocodylus rhombifer and Crocodylus acutus inferred from multilocus markers. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 358–375. doi: 10.1002/jez.683
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB04441333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!