Adhesive compatibility of cribellar and viscous prey capture threads and its implication for the evolution of orb-weaving spiders
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 6, pages 376–384, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Opell, B. D., Tran, A. M. and Karinshak, S. E. (2011), Adhesive compatibility of cribellar and viscous prey capture threads and its implication for the evolution of orb-weaving spiders. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 376–384. doi: 10.1002/jez.684
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOB-0445137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!