A noninvasive method to determine fat content in small fish based on swim bladder size estimation
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 7, pages 408–415, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Kotrschal, A., Fischer, B. and Taborsky, B. (2011), A noninvasive method to determine fat content in small fish based on swim bladder size estimation. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 408–415. doi: 10.1002/jez.686
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-111796
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: 18647-B16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!