Characterization of HCN and cardiac function in a colonial ascidian
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 8, pages 476–486, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Hellbach, A., Tiozzo, S., Ohn, J., Liebling, M. and De Tomaso, A. W. (2011), Characterization of HCN and cardiac function in a colonial ascidian. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 476–486. doi: 10.1002/jez.695
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Bayer Science and Education Foundation
- Nikon Fellowship
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital/UCSB Grant
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1A104588, R01DK405762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!