Fish out of water: terrestrial jumping by fully aquatic fishes
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 315A, Issue 10, pages 649–653, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Gibb, A. C., Ashley-Ross, M. A., Pace, C. M. and Long, J. H. (2011), Fish out of water: terrestrial jumping by fully aquatic fishes. J. Exp. Zool., 315A: 649–653. doi: 10.1002/jez.711
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-0726001, IOS-0922605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!