Phenotypic plasticity of reproductive effort in a colonial ascidian, Botryllus schlosseri
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 297A, Issue 2, pages 180–188, 1 June 2003
How to Cite
Newlon, A. W., Yund, P. O. and Stewart-Savage, J. (2003), Phenotypic plasticity of reproductive effort in a colonial ascidian, Botryllus schlosseri. J. Exp. Zool., 297A: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10244
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2002
- National Science Foundation (OCE–97–30354, OCE–01–22031 and OCE–01–17357)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!