This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research (13GS0008) to NM from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science and Technology in Japan.
Changes in localization of immune cells and cytokines in corpora lutea during luteolysis in murine ovaries†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 296A, Issue 2, pages 152–159, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Komatsu, K., Manabe, N., Kiso, M., Shimabe, M. and Miyamoto, H. (2003), Changes in localization of immune cells and cytokines in corpora lutea during luteolysis in murine ovaries. J. Exp. Zool., 296A: 152–159. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10246
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!