Deleterious effects of mild simulated overwintering temperatures on survival and potential fecundity of rose-galling Diplolepis wasps (Hymenoptera: Cynipidae)
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 298A, Issue 1, pages 23–31, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Williams, J. B., Shorthouse, J. D. and Lee, R. E. (2003), Deleterious effects of mild simulated overwintering temperatures on survival and potential fecundity of rose-galling Diplolepis wasps (Hymenoptera: Cynipidae). J. Exp. Zool., 298A: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10264
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
- Miami University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN–0090204 awarded to REL
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and the Laurentian University Research Fund awarded to JDS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!