Is re-feeding efficiency compromised by prolonged starvation during aestivation in the green striped burrowing frog, Cyclorana alboguttata?
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 300A, Issue 2, pages 126–132, 1 December 2003
How to Cite
Cramp, R. L. and Franklin, C. E. (2003), Is re-feeding efficiency compromised by prolonged starvation during aestivation in the green striped burrowing frog, Cyclorana alboguttata?. J. Exp. Zool., 300A: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10272
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2002
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: 98/ARCL052G98
- University of Queensland Post-Graduate Student Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!