Evolutionary transformations of the fetal membranes of viviparous reptiles: A case study of two lineages
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 299A, Issue 1, pages 13–32, 1 September 2003
How to Cite
Stewart, J. R. and Thompson, M. B. (2003), Evolutionary transformations of the fetal membranes of viviparous reptiles: A case study of two lineages. J. Exp. Zool., 299A: 13–32. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10288
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!