The fall and rise of active chloride transport: Implications for regulation of intraocular pressure
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 300A, Issue 1, pages 5–13, 1 November 2003
How to Cite
Civan, M. M. (2003), The fall and rise of active chloride transport: Implications for regulation of intraocular pressure. J. Exp. Zool., 300A: 5–13. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.10303
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY08343, EY013624, EY01583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!