Lens-forming competence in the epidermis of Xenopus laevis during development
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 303A, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Arresta, E., Bernardini, S., Gargioli, C., Filoni, S. and Cannata, S. M. (2005), Lens-forming competence in the epidermis of Xenopus laevis during development. J. Exp. Zool., 303A: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.138
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
- MIUR. Grant Number: 2004057145_006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!