Temporal changes in DNA synthesis of prothoracic gland cells during larval development and their correlation with ecdysteroidogenic activity in the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 303A, Issue 4, pages 249–258, 1 April 2005
How to Cite
Gu, S.-H. and Chow, Y.-S. (2005), Temporal changes in DNA synthesis of prothoracic gland cells during larval development and their correlation with ecdysteroidogenic activity in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. J. Exp. Zool., 303A: 249–258. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.142
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2004
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 91–2311–B–178–001, 92–2313–B–178–001, 92–2311–B–178–002, 93–2313–B–178–002, 93–2313–B–178–003
- National Museum of Natural Science of the R.O.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!