Experimental analysis of lens-forming capacity in Xenopus borealis larvae
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Volume 305A, Issue 7, pages 538–550, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Filoni, S., Bernardini, S. and Cannata, S. M. (2006), Experimental analysis of lens-forming capacity in Xenopus borealis larvae. J. Exp. Zool., 305A: 538–550. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.297
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2005
- MIUR (Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica). Grant Number: 2004057145_006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!