Symposium 6: From Fish to Mammals: How Fish Studies Contribute to General Endocrinology
Functions of melanin-concentrating hormone in fish
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Special Issue: Symposia of the XV International Congress of Comparative Endocrinology
Volume 305A, Issue 9, pages 751–760, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Kawauchi, H. (2006), Functions of melanin-concentrating hormone in fish. J. Exp. Zool., 305A: 751–760. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.310
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 15370029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!