Molecular and Comparative Physiology
Correlation of symmetrical gaits and whole body mechanics: debunking myths in locomotor biodynamics
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Special Issue: Integrating Approaches to the Study of Quadrupedal Locomotion
Volume 305A, Issue 11, pages 923–934, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Biknevicius, A. R. and Reilly, S. M. (2006), Correlation of symmetrical gaits and whole body mechanics: debunking myths in locomotor biodynamics. J. Exp. Zool., 305A: 923–934. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.332
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN 0080158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!