Molecular and Comparative Physiology
The tri-segmented limbs of therian mammals: kinematics, dynamics, and self-stabilization—a review
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Comparative Experimental Biology
Special Issue: Integrating Approaches to the Study of Quadrupedal Locomotion
Volume 305A, Issue 11, pages 935–952, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, M. S. and Blickhan, R. (2006), The tri-segmented limbs of therian mammals: kinematics, dynamics, and self-stabilization—a review. J. Exp. Zool., 305A: 935–952. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.333
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2005
- DFG (German Research Council). Grant Number: Fi 410 and Bl 236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!