Interpopulation variation in life-history traits of Poeciliopsis prolifica: implications for the study of placental evolution
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Volume 307A, Issue 2, pages 113–125, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Pires, M. N., McBride, K. E. and Reznick, D. N. (2007), Interpopulation variation in life-history traits of Poeciliopsis prolifica: implications for the study of placental evolution. J. Exp. Zool., 307A: 113–125. doi: 10.1002/jez.a.356
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- GAANN Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!