Gastropod ontogenetic torsion: Developmental remnants of an ancient evolutionary change in body plan
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 297B, Issue 1, pages 11–26, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Page, L. R. (2003), Gastropod ontogenetic torsion: Developmental remnants of an ancient evolutionary change in body plan. J. Exp. Zool., 297B: 11–26. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.12
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2002
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!