University of California Press, Science Publishing Group, 2120 Berkeley Way, Berkeley, CA 94704-1012
Patterns of variation in the phalangeal formulae of land tortoises (Testudinidae): Developmental constraint, size, and phylogenetic history
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 302B, Issue 2, pages 134–146, 15 March 2004
How to Cite
Crumly, C. R. and Sánchez-Villagra, M. R. (2004), Patterns of variation in the phalangeal formulae of land tortoises (Testudinidae): Developmental constraint, size, and phylogenetic history. J. Exp. Zool., 302B: 134–146. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.20010
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2003
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 8114467
- Smithsonian Predoctoral Fellowship
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- Ernst Mayr Fund of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, American Philosophical Society
- NSF. Grant Number: BSR 8407437 to P. Alberch (CRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!