University of California Press, Science Publishing Group, 2120 Berkeley Way, Berkeley, CA 94704-1012
Patterns of variation in the phalangeal formulae of land tortoises (Testudinidae): Developmental constraint, size, and phylogenetic history
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 302B, Issue 2, pages 134–146, 15 March 2004
How to Cite
Crumly, C. R. and Sánchez-Villagra, M. R. (2004), Patterns of variation in the phalangeal formulae of land tortoises (Testudinidae): Developmental constraint, size, and phylogenetic history. J. Exp. Zool., 302B: 134–146. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.20010
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2003
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 8114467
- Smithsonian Predoctoral Fellowship
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- Ernst Mayr Fund of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, American Philosophical Society
- NSF. Grant Number: BSR 8407437 to P. Alberch (CRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!