When did theropods become feathered?—evidence for pre-archaeopteryx feathery appendages
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 302B, Issue 4, pages 355–364, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Kundrát, M. (2004), When did theropods become feathered?—evidence for pre-archaeopteryx feathery appendages. J. Exp. Zool., 302B: 355–364. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.20014
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!