Dermo-epidermal interactions in reptilian scales: Speculations on the evolution of scales, feathers, and hairs
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 302B, Issue 4, pages 365–383, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2004), Dermo-epidermal interactions in reptilian scales: Speculations on the evolution of scales, feathers, and hairs. J. Exp. Zool., 302B: 365–383. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.20028
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!