Developmental fate of the mandibular mesoderm in the lamprey, Lethenteron japonicum: Comparative morphology and development of the gnathostome jaw with special reference to the nature of the trabecula cranii
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 302B, Issue 5, pages 458–468, 15 September 2004
How to Cite
Kuratani, S., Murakami, Y., Nobusada, Y., Kusakabe, R. and Hirano, S. (2004), Developmental fate of the mandibular mesoderm in the lamprey, Lethenteron japonicum: Comparative morphology and development of the gnathostome jaw with special reference to the nature of the trabecula cranii. J. Exp. Zool., 302B: 458–468. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21011
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!