This work was supported by grants of CONICYT (Chile) and the Company of Biologists to A.O.V. and an NIH Grant #32551 to J.F.F.
Birds have dinosaur wings: The molecular evidence†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 304B, Issue 1, pages 86–90, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Vargas, A. O. and Fallon, J. F. (2005), Birds have dinosaur wings: The molecular evidence. J. Exp. Zool., 304B: 86–90. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21023
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!