Evolutionary origins of vertebrate placodes: insights from developmental studies and from comparisons with other deuterostomes
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 304B, Issue 4, pages 347–399, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Schlosser, G. (2005), Evolutionary origins of vertebrate placodes: insights from developmental studies and from comparisons with other deuterostomes. J. Exp. Zool., 304B: 347–399. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21055
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2004
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SCHL 450/5-1, SCHL 450/5-3, SCHL 450/5-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!