Developmental and evolutionary origins of the vertebrate dentition: molecular controls for spatio-temporal organisation of tooth sites in osteichthyans
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Vertebrate Dentitions: Genes, Development and Evolution
Volume 306B, Issue 3, pages 183–203, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Fraser, G. J., Graham, A. and Smith, M. M. (2006), Developmental and evolutionary origins of the vertebrate dentition: molecular controls for spatio-temporal organisation of tooth sites in osteichthyans. J. Exp. Zool., 306B: 183–203. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21097
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2005
- Royal Society Small Research Grant
- KCL Dental Institute Studentship, Guy's Hospital, London
- Leverhulme Emeritus Fellowship (MMS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!