Ascidian neural crest-like cells: phylogenetic distribution, relationship to larval complexity, and pigment cell fate
Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 306B, Issue 5, pages 470–480, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Jeffery, W. R. (2006), Ascidian neural crest-like cells: phylogenetic distribution, relationship to larval complexity, and pigment cell fate. J. Exp. Zool., 306B: 470–480. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21109
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0212110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!