The search for non-chordate retinoic acid signaling: lessons from chordates
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Mesoderm
Volume 310B, Issue 1, pages 54–72, 15 January 2008
How to Cite
Simões-costa, M. S., Azambuja, A. P. and Xavier-Neto, J. (2008), The search for non-chordate retinoic acid signaling: lessons from chordates. J. Exp. Zool., 310B: 54–72. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21139
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2006
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 00009-0
- CNPq. Grant Number: 478843/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!