Evolution of gastrulation in the ray-finned (actinopterygian) fishes
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Zebrafish in Comparative Context
Volume 308B, Issue 5, pages 591–608, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Cooper, M. S. and Virta, V. C. (2007), Evolution of gastrulation in the ray-finned (actinopterygian) fishes. J. Exp. Zool., 308B: 591–608. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21142
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0212258
- NIH. Grant Number: GM62283-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!