Morphing the hyomandibular skeleton in development and evolution
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Zebrafish in Comparative Context
Volume 308B, Issue 5, pages 609–624, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Kimmel, C. B., Walker, M. B. and Miller, C. T. (2007), Morphing the hyomandibular skeleton in development and evolution. J. Exp. Zool., 308B: 609–624. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21155
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE13834, HD22486
- Training grant. Grant Number: GM07413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!