Non-overlapping expression patterns of the clustered Dll-A/B genes in the ascidian Ciona Intestinalis
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 308B, Issue 4, pages 428–441, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Irvine, S. Q., Cangiano, M. C., Millette, B. J. and Gutter, E. S. (2007), Non-overlapping expression patterns of the clustered Dll-A/B genes in the ascidian Ciona Intestinalis. J. Exp. Zool., 308B: 428–441. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21169
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health Grant from the National Center for General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 1R15GM07373701
- BRIN/INBRE Program of the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P20 RR016457
- National Science Foundation/Alfred P. Sloan Postdoctoral Fellowship in Molecular Evolution to SQI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!