Current address of Paul O'Neill is Laboratory for Sensory Development, Center for Developmental Biology (CDB), RIKEN Kobe Institute, 2-2-3 Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0047, Japan.
Lateral line, otic and epibranchial placodes: developmental and evolutionary links?
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Evolution and Development of the Vertebrate Head
Volume 310B, Issue 4, pages 370–383, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Baker, C. V. H., O'Neill, P. and McCole, R. B. (2008), Lateral line, otic and epibranchial placodes: developmental and evolutionary links?. J. Exp. Zool., 310B: 370–383. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21188
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2007
- BBSRC. Grant Number: 8/G18657;BB/D008336/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!