Fish fingers: digit homologues in sarcopterygian fish fins
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 308B, Issue 6, pages 757–768, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Johanson, Z., Joss, J., Boisvert, C. A., Ericsson, R., Sutija, M. and Ahlberg, P. E. (2007), Fish fingers: digit homologues in sarcopterygian fish fins. J. Exp. Zool., 308B: 757–768. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21197
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2007
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP-663874
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2003-6992, 2003-3308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!