Morphogenic machines evolve more rapidly than the signals that pattern them: lessons from amphibians
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Mesoderm
Volume 310B, Issue 1, pages 111–135, 15 January 2008
How to Cite
Shook, D. R. and Keller, R. (2008), Morphogenic machines evolve more rapidly than the signals that pattern them: lessons from amphibians. J. Exp. Zool., 310B: 111–135. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21204
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: HD25594-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!