Patterns of correlation and covariation of anthropoid distal forelimb segments correspond to Hoxd expression territories
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 310B, Issue 3, pages 240–258, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Reno, P. L., McCollum, M. A., Cohn, M. J., Meindl, R. S., Hamrick, M. and Lovejoy, C. O. (2008), Patterns of correlation and covariation of anthropoid distal forelimb segments correspond to Hoxd expression territories. J. Exp. Zool., 310B: 240–258. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21207
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR-9729060, 0311768.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!