Analysis of gene expression in gecko digital adhesive pads indicates significant production of cysteine- and glycine-rich beta-keratins
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 312B, Issue 1, pages 58–73, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Hallahan, D. L., Keiper-Hrynko, N. M., Shang, T. Q., Ganzke, T. S., Toni, M., Dalla Valle, L. and Alibardi, L. (2009), Analysis of gene expression in gecko digital adhesive pads indicates significant production of cysteine- and glycine-rich beta-keratins. J. Exp. Zool., 312B: 58–73. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21242
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- University of Bologna
- University of Padua
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!