Snail phenotypic variation and stress proteins: do different heat response strategies contribute to Waddington's widget in field populations?
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 312B, Issue 2, pages 136–147, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Köhler, H.-R., Lazzara, R., Dittbrenner, N., Capowiez, Y., Mazzia, C. and Triebskorn, R. (2009), Snail phenotypic variation and stress proteins: do different heat response strategies contribute to Waddington's widget in field populations?. J. Exp. Zool., 312B: 136–147. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21253
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- German Research Council (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG). Grant Number: KO 1978/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!