Effects of ectopic expression of human telomerase reverse transcriptase on immortalization of feather keratinocyte stem cells
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 312B, Issue 8, pages 872–884, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Yu, M., Wu, F., Sun, J., Wood, C., Hattori, M.-A., Wang, J. and Xi, Y. (2009), Effects of ectopic expression of human telomerase reverse transcriptase on immortalization of feather keratinocyte stem cells. J. Exp. Zool., 312B: 872–884. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21302
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- National Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30570953
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: P07446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!