Hans C.E. Larsson and Audrey C. Heppleston contributed equally to this manuscript
Pentadactyl ground state of the manus of Alligator mississippiensis and insights into the evolution of digital reduction in Archosauria
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 314B, Issue 7, pages 571–579, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Larsson, H. C.E., Heppleston, A. C. and Elsey, R. M. (2010), Pentadactyl ground state of the manus of Alligator mississippiensis and insights into the evolution of digital reduction in Archosauria. J. Exp. Zool., 314B: 571–579. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21362
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!