Skull modularity in neotropical marsupials and monkeys: size variation and evolutionary constraint and flexibility
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 314B, Issue 8, pages 663–683, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Shirai, L. T. and Marroig, G. (2010), Skull modularity in neotropical marsupials and monkeys: size variation and evolutionary constraint and flexibility. J. Exp. Zool., 314B: 663–683. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21367
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 03/08707-4
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico and FAPESP. Grant Number: 04/10346-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!