Perspective and Hypothesis
Potential genetic bases of morphological evolution in the triassic fish Saurichthys
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 314B, Issue 7, pages 519–526, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Schmid, L. and Sánchez-Villagra, M. R. (2010), Potential genetic bases of morphological evolution in the triassic fish Saurichthys. J. Exp. Zool., 314B: 519–526. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21372
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!