Modularity in the mammalian dentition: mice and monkeys share a common dental genetic architecture
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 1, pages 21–49, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Hlusko, L. J., Sage, R. D. and Mahaney, M. C. (2011), Modularity in the mammalian dentition: mice and monkeys share a common dental genetic architecture. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 21–49. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21378
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0500179, BCS-0130277, BCS-0616308
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: P51 RR013986
- The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign's Research Board, The University of California, Berkeley's Committee on Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!