Developmental and genetic origins of murine long bone length variation
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 2, pages 146–161, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Sanger, T. J., Norgard, E. A., Pletscher, L. S., Bevilacqua, M., Brooks, V. R., Sandell, L. J. and Cheverud, J. M. (2011), Developmental and genetic origins of murine long bone length variation. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 146–161. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21388
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01 AR053224
- Monticello College Foundation Olin Fellowship; Ford Foundation Diversity Dissertation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!