Modular phenotypic plasticity: divergent responses of barnacle penis and feeding leg form to variation in density and wave-exposure
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 4, pages 254–262, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Neufeld, C. J. (2011), Modular phenotypic plasticity: divergent responses of barnacle penis and feeding leg form to variation in density and wave-exposure. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21395
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2010
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund Incentive Award
- Donald M. Ross Scholarship
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Numbers: PGSD362976, A7245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!