Commentary and Perspective
Why ontogenetic homology criteria can be misleading: lessons from digit identity transformations
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 3, pages 165–170, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Young, R. L. and Wagner, G. P. (2011), Why ontogenetic homology criteria can be misleading: lessons from digit identity transformations. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21396
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- John Templeton Foundation. Grant Number: 12793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!