Telomerase deficiency in a colonial ascidian after prolonged asexual propagation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 4, pages 276–283, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Sköld, H. N., Asplund, M. E., Wood, C. A. and Bishop, J. D.D. (2011), Telomerase deficiency in a colonial ascidian after prolonged asexual propagation. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 276–283. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21399
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- The Swedish Research Council (VR-NT). Grant Number: 621-2005-4605
- Foundations from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!