Development of lamprey mucocartilage and its dorsal–ventral patterning by endothelin signaling, with insight into vertebrate jaw evolution
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 5, pages 339–346, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Yao, T., Ohtani, K., Kuratani, S. and Wada, H. (2011), Development of lamprey mucocartilage and its dorsal–ventral patterning by endothelin signaling, with insight into vertebrate jaw evolution. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 339–346. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21406
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 21370105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!