dynamical patterning module
Perspective and Hypothesis
Animal egg as evolutionary innovation: a solution to the “embryonic hourglass” puzzle†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 7, pages 467–483, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Newman, S. A. (2011), Animal egg as evolutionary innovation: a solution to the “embryonic hourglass” puzzle. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 467–483. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21417
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!